What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for photo align plugin

Rion

Looking for a plugin to make my life a little, well a lot easier. I need a plugin to align photos in a tile pattern specifically.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Not sure what you mean, can you show us an example of what you mean by chance?

Sam,
is that an action already available within PS?

I'm not sure Dad, I was just researching it to see! Will let you know.

if it is, thats cool!

That looks like something you would see in bridge but without the image info listed underneath each picture

Since we have not heard back from the OP as to an example of the type of "tile pattern", I will stop digging for an answer. I have yet to look for available plug-ins that may suit the OP's needs.

So far, just using Ps and no plug-ins, what I've found requires a little work.

. It's reusable an saves you the time in not having to crop photos. Once you have a grid system in place, the rest would be easy.

THATS awesome Ive never used the vector layer mask like that........ that's just to cool!

Thanks for the link, IamSam. I didn't know that you could apply a mask to an entire group like that. Great tip.

Back