What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

little bit of help needed retouching an old family manufactured car

didnt like the parchment color its actually nearly white and the image lost a lot

so now my option is to retype the text , ive done one line but now i cant type the next line as a paragraph , help needed lol
hopefully you can answer before i have to figure it

although i did want it too look like the newspaper clipping from 1935 that i got it from hence the different parchment color

Last edited:
How did you originally type out the text? Was it a screenshot? If so, no it won't tolerate blowing it up.

As far as using the text tool in PS, you can make a text box or you can simply use the return/enter to go to another line. You may have to set the leading to space the lines. Go to the character window and I think it is on the upper right and just click the font size distance you want. It's work to type it all out again, but worth it in the long run and you can change the BG on the text parchment easily enough, right?

text-box.PNG
text-box-2.PNG

Just pull the textbox out like you would the square marquis tool. If it doesn't materialize, open the paragraph window.

Last edited:
oh i need to change the dollar sign in the price to pounds anyone know how to get that symbol please

Alt 0163 will give you £

You hold the "alt" key down and enter 0163 with the numeric keypad £ Alt 0128 will grt you €

Back