What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fun Photoshop Request

PhoenixPwns

Hello, I'm interested in anyone who can help me out here. I have zero photoshop skills but have an idea for a picture of mine. I was wondering if anyone could place a dragon from skyrim into a photo of me. I've selected a few pictures off of google that could be possible options for you. If you have an an image of a dragon that would be better suited for the job, feel free to use it.

Thank you and Aloha,
PhoenixPwns

1648_4637913662415_81545757_n.jpg
23673.jpg
skyrim_dragon_by_ricanboom-d5aitd7.jpg
Skyrim-Dragon-Flyby.jpg
skyrim-fondos-de-pantalla-dragon-hd-widescreen-gratis-imagenes-1184557.jpg

Just a reminder folks....

I know we don't do edits freely. That we prefer to walk the OP through the process in Photoshop so they learn its use.

Unless the OP requested an image-wreck, I don't think its sporting to troll the image request just so to send this message across.

Either help is extended with a proper image manip or tutorial OR we politely refuse.

edit

EvilN... better hit that unlike button or it will mislead other readers into thinking you like the post or the mod edit... lol ...

Last edited:
Chris what pad program works in layers like that?

with touch pad, I mean the things build into laptops, instead of using a computer mouse or pen

My bad I thought you meant like a tablet (iPad etc)

you could probably do that with the photoshop touch for devices like that.
only used wand, mask, brush and a gradient

I'm on iPad right now searching but I can't find one that works in layers

I think the main thing to really sell it is that the original photo appears pretty warm, but the dragon images are all pretty cold. Average the two, and it may work.

Gee, ya'll are wimping out. I thought that at least we would get to witness massive dragon flames engulfing the guy, searing his flesh. Somebody's gotta remind these weekend dragon slayers never to forget their nomex underarmor.

:devilish:

T

Just a reminder folks....

I know we don't do edits freely. That we prefer to walk the OP through the process in Photoshop so they learn its use.

Unless the OP requested an image-wreck, I don't think its sporting to troll the image request just so to send this message across.

Either help is extended with a proper image manip or tutorial OR we politely refuse.

edit

EvilN... better hit that unlike button or it will mislead other readers into thinking you like the post or the mod edit... lol ...

Thank you Sir. I thought the troll post was quite amusing but I respect that you enforce this policy. After browsing the forums on here I will definitely look into getting a freeware program like GIMP to start doing my own work.

urg, had to do this with a touchpad

View attachment 29513

It looks amazing. Thank you!

Thought I'd try but got bored of it after a minute. Here's what I achieved in that small time lol

739d5ff809de932adeb62c4f33261c39.png
Looks pretty sweet. Thank you!

View attachment 29526
sry chris could not resist :p
SKYRiiiiiM!!!!!!!!!!
This is hilarious! Thank you for making my day.

Not what you wanted, but I LOVE riverwood.

122c698b84ddd9b6a2ff297e57d20dac.png
Oh, I loved Riverwood too! Coincidentially Sleeping Giant is also the name of a favorite band of mine. Thank you!

No problem! Glad you liked the riverwood one.
Don't forget to actually credit the people by clicking "thanks" on bottom left of the post.

This is my contribution. Just a quickie but not too bad given the time put into it,,, I think.Untitled-3.jpg

Last edited:
I kind of agree with Tom :devilish:

The first thing I thought of was that the bare chest and those fashion shorts weren't gonna be much protection. Needs a suit of armor and at least one weapon!
:shocked:

I kind of agree with Tom :devilish:

The first thing I thought of was that the bare chest and those fashion shorts weren't gonna be much protection. Needs a suit of armor and at least one weapon!
:shocked:

Well the right hand is just waiting there for a sword...

Back