What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fun Photoshop Request

bgoodman4

Why would the dragon master need a sword or armour? Makes no sense to me at all.

bgoodman4

Evidently he would,,, cause he is. No accounting for taste,,,, regardless you do not criticize a dragon master. Things could get nasty.

bgoodman4

Because even the best behaved dragons occasionally get testy and need a bit of tough-love. :mrgreen:

T

Humm, you may have a point there. But a sword, kinda like me tough loving my dog with a stick. Would never happen but then thats just me.

Tom Mann

Guru
I can see that.

OK, then how about one of these? This is their 200 cm diameter model, but they have larger sizes. :mrgreen:

T

Attachments

• choke-collar-for_dragons.jpg
    choke-collar-for_dragons.jpg
    189.1 KB · Views: 1

ExProsiveGaming

OK, so even if I don't understand the full power of the dragon master, would he be seen in public in those shorts?
Nope. I could've given him leg armor as well but I guess you didn't understand that I didn't take this attempt serious at all^^

MikeMc

McGuru
Watch out for PETA Tom......You are supposed to think of the Dragon first........

Tom Mann

Guru
I'm not worried about PITA, Mike - I'm a member of it's arch-rival society, PITD "People for the Eating of Tasty Dragons". ;-)

T

Tom Mann

Guru
Thanks! I actually didn't even notice the change, but now that you pointed it out, I got out the safron robes and am warming up the sitar.:rofl:

T

Attachments

• TJM_guru_sitar_composite-01.jpg
    TJM_guru_sitar_composite-01.jpg
    157.8 KB · Views: 35

ibclare

Queen Bee
Evidently he would,,, cause he is. No accounting for taste,,,, regardless you do not criticize a dragon master. Things could get nasty.

[hopefully phoenix has gotten what he wants so we can take over the thread . . . or, because we have taken over the thread]

Just so you know bgoodman, the Queen Bee ain't afraid o' no dragon!

Paul

Former Member
Thanks! I actually didn't even notice the change, but now that you pointed it out, I got out the safron robes and am warming up the sitar.:rofl:

T

Looks like an iDAD relative to me:rofl:

Tom Mann

Guru
Ha. Ur just jealous of my extra layer of long gray guard hairs and stylishly oversized head. ;-)

Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got some chakras that need adjusting.

T

Last edited:

Paul

Former Member
I dare you to post in wars, go on i dare ya:mrgreen: