What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I just bought my first car and I'm looking for decal designing help :)

brOz

Here is an image of the car model (from google, its a "pearl white KIA optima") and the request is on the picture.
I have 3 themes I'd like to try, but any suggestion would be much appreciated!

Theme 1: Music Theme in Red, Black and Gray. Or strong colorful colors.
Theme 2: Stripes with a clean look in Red, Black and Gray.
Theme 3: Rainbow color splat a little bit on the site and over the hood, kinda reaching from one of the side headlights and onto the hood.

This is my first PSG post so be gentle, please correct me if I'm posting this in the wrong way.
Thanks in advance! /brOz

rfIPC7A.jpg

smoke

Power User
rfIPC7Assas.jpg
+400 Bhp super charged engine chopped top, wide arches 27 inch wheels, PSG special edition .... better buy a sports car for decorrations dude ...;)

brOz

I'm not going to mod the car body so photoshopping the car shape is unnessessary, also I ment to use one of the 3 themes, not all togeather. The cap is just an example of the rainbow color splat, it's not supposed to be on the car but I guess you thought it'd be fun to troll me. Like the stripes though :)

brOz

There is no need to photoshop the car shape, I'm not going to change that, also it was ment to be one of the themes, not all togeather. The cap was put there as an example of the color of the rainbow splat and wasn't ment to be on the car. But I assume you just wanted to troll me..? Like the stripes though.