What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opacity Jitter in photoshop cs6

vsut1t2

I am using photohsop cs6. I have defined a brush preset and I want to change the opacity jitter for that brush. However, the opacity jitter option which comes under transfer in brush panel is being inactive all the time. How do I enable it?

Thanks.

Paul

Former Member
Have you the trial version or full?

iDad

Guru
Make sure your brush is selected then click tranfer or lock, is that what you're doing?

Last edited:

vsut1t2

Paul: I am using full version.

iDad: That is what I am doing. I chose the brush then clicked on Transfer. I am able to adjust the Flow, Wetness, Mix jitter in the Transfer but not the Opacity Jitter.

IamSam: No, I am using a PC.

iDad

Guru
where are you finding opacity jitter control my mac doesnt have that?

iDad

Guru
are you referring to the opacity in the menu bar for opacity of brush

vsut1t2

It's weird that your Wetness and Mix jitters are being inactive while they are working fine in my PC. I am able to adjust all the 'jitter' options except the opacity jitter.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
You can only see the WETNESS JITTER and the MIX JITTER when you have the MIXER BRUSH selected!!
Screen Shot 2013-03-21 at 11.03.08 PM.png

If you want to use the OPACITY JITTER select the BRUSH TOOL!
Screen Shot 2013-03-21 at 11.03.32 PM.png

vsut1t2

IamSam: Thanks alot. That fixed the issue. Now I can try something with Opacity Jitter. :)

Thanks to everyone who helped to fix this issue.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Your welcome! It's a community effort, well all throw out possible fixes and hope it works! Glad we found one for you!