What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Simple Request - $5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mystic

This is the pic:

FASqTdY.jpg

I'd like to know if someone can remove the pic's background for me... only keeping the character, her wings, the magic circle under her feet and the red bubbles floating around.

I'll pay $5 to whoever get the job done through paypal. And remember, the pic must be kept as PNG.

Mystic

Sorry for double posting. But when I posted the pic here, for some reason it turned on JPEG. Well, I'll send the PNG version to the person that accept my request through email.

ibclare

Queen Bee
Hi Mystic. All paying jobs go into freelance. However, we have policies for minimum pricing guidelines. Please visit these Instructions. The work you are asking for is actually quite tedious and will require redoing those bubbles, at the very least, or they will appear grey, without as I said, much time spent cleaning up the pervasive BG.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hi Mystic!

I'm sure you can find some help on this, but it may get moved to the freelance section.

Good luck!

iDad

Guru
why would you want ruin that picture I like it the way it is and 5 bucks???? What are you going to do with it

Last edited:

Inkz

Guru
That magical circle under her feet will be a proper pain in the rear to render lol...

Looks to me like the background she is on now isn't the original, could be wrong.

iDad

Guru
piece of cake just redraw the flames it won't be exact but it's not exact once you start taking the background away so what's the difference

Maybe we all should do a section and put them up here and let her piece it together (or him) and call this thead the Mystic puzzle:mrgreen:
Untitled1.png

ibclare

Queen Bee
Methinks you are a mystic Dadz. But, alluring as the idea is, I'll pass. I would like to hear from her as to a decision either way, but it is what it is.

iDad

Guru
Methinks you are a mystic Dadz. But, alluring as the idea is, I'll pass. I would like to hear from her as to a decision either way, but it is what it is.
Awwwww comeon, Ill split the 5 bucks with you all,maybe we can get a new upgrade on our computers or something, let's see here, five dollars divided by ohhh I'd say 10 members would do it............ damn we could get rich in no time.......:mrgreen:

Mystic

iDad:

I don't care if you think it would ruin the pic or not. This thread is about the request I made, not about if you think it'd be ok or not, and what I want is people to accomplish it. I have my own reasons to delete the background from the image, but I'm not willing to share them with anyone here, it's simply not necessary.

Anyway, seems like I wasn't welcome here. But I could not care less anymore. If the "gurus" around here are so incompetent to the point of not being able to do the simple task of deleting a non-simple background from a pic, then I have no more business to waste here. I just wanted someone to do the job for me because I'm focused on other stuff at the moment, but it doesn't mean I don't know how to do it myself. The only thing I need is a bit of patience and concentration, for me it's not so tedius at all, just time-consuming. After all, it's just a single pic, and I don't need to repeat the same process on several others.

Besides, how much do you want for me to pay, uh? 100 or 200 bucks so you can "upgrade your computer"? I've seen other people also offering $5 for their respective requests, and I could probably pay a little more than that as well. However, I was simply not aware of the minimum requirements guidelines. Then again, it doesn't really matter since I've lost the interest already. The mere arrogance of the community here isn't worth my money, nor how offended I have became because of you guys.

I apologive if I sounded somewhat "passively agressive" here, but my lack of education begins on where your education ends.

Paul

Former Member
Coughs...........did you not see my entry:mrgreen:

iDad

Guru
lol well I think, you just blew my heart out of my chest there Mystic, I even said welcomed to you in another thead........I'll go sit in the corner and not bother going tit for tat with you ........ to bad I thought you were worth doing if for free but nope,not now.. as you said you can do it, save yourself 5 bucks and have fun.

ALB68

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Staff Member
How is it that you come here and ask for help and when the mods follow the policy you get upset? With 4 posts you hardly have enough experience here to make a statement as to the competence of the members. Next time take your crummy $5 and go elsewhere. Your business is not needed.
iDad:

I don't care if you think it would ruin the pic or not. This thread is about the request I made, not about if you think it'd be ok or not, and what I want is people to accomplish it. I have my own reasons to delete the background from the image, but I'm not willing to share them with anyone here, it's simply not necessary.

Anyway, seems like I wasn't welcome here. But I could not care less anymore. If the "gurus" around here are so incompetent to the point of not being able to do the simple task of deleting a non-simple background from a pic, then I have no more business to waste here. I just wanted someone to do the job for me because I'm focused on other stuff at the moment, but it doesn't mean I don't know how to do it myself. The only thing I need is a bit of patience and concentration, for me it's not so tedius at all, just time-consuming. After all, it's just a single pic, and I don't need to repeat the same process on several others.

Besides, how much do you want for me to pay, uh? 100 or 200 bucks so you can "upgrade your computer"? I've seen other people also offering $5 for their respective requests, and I could probably pay a little more than that as well. However, I was simply not aware of the minimum requirements guidelines. Then again, it doesn't really matter since I've lost the interest already. The mere arrogance of the community here isn't worth my money, nor how offended I have became because of you guys.

I apologive if I sounded somewhat "passively agressive" here, but my lack of education begins on where your education ends.

Paul

Former Member
I think the 'OP' as all they need now.

back to other site with results

Status
Not open for further replies.