What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help with this logo please?

goreisking

Hi all,

I am new to this forum and was wondering if any of you guys can help refine my logo?

I have a logo created but it has jagged edges etc if anyone could copy the logo smooth it over I would be extremely grateful.
S.jpg

Inkz

Guru
This can be done in many ways...

The pen tool in photoshop would do the trick or use refine edges. I would also suggest pasting in in AI and image trace.

Here's the result of AI image trace.

neat2_zpsdda2d92d.png

Give it a go yourself, I could help guide you through it.

To avoid this from happening again. Use a larger canvas, 2000x2000 @300dpi. If you create a small logo on a small canvas, this is what's going to happen.

goreisking

Hi,

Thank you both for your help I am very grateful. I was wondering if you could touch this logo up a little INKZ? Its the same logo but a little bigger?

Thank You Kindly

iDad

Guru
may I be so bold and suggest you double it up, maybe put your initials or company in the center?