What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A small request

ExProsiveGaming

Hey everyone

So I'm able to do quite some things with photoshop by now but Now I tried to edit this image
URL]

into something like this

URL]

Backstory: My name in the game is "SirSkilledMuffin" and I wanted to implement Sir and Muffin into the current avatar picture.

Obviously I'm failing horribly and I wanted to ask if anyone could help me out and make a halfway decent picture out of it? I also thought about adding a black and white filter and make it look like an old photo but I have no idea how to get that specific effect.

If anyone is going to try it, could you please vaguely list the steps you made to achieve the result?

Greetings,

Alex

MikeMc

McGuru
Hey Alex...If you start with a lousy image, it will still look lousy. I'm not speaking about the subject, but this "technique" (cell phone and mirror) .
You will never get a decent chop or even a crop when the image is reflected/ refracted/destroyed/ by back surface mirror.

If someone can shoot the picture straight on , we might have a fighting chance.So find a bud.....or real long arms.

ExProsiveGaming

Alright thanks for the heads up.
If I'd have to retake a picture I might as well just hold a muffin and get into my suit.

Still if anyone wants a challenge, please go on :)