What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Text box problem please help!!!!

Docboyd

when writting in a text box whenever using punctuation it always go to the beginning of the sentence. FOR EXAMPLE (?what time is it)
i have tried changing the text engine option to East Asian and then restarting photoshop, but when reopening my exisitng work, the problem still remains.
However when creating a new document the problem is gone, however i want to resolve the problem with my exisitng document i have been working on.
thanks

i have photoshop cs6 btw

iDad

Guru
Are you exceeding the room on the path and is your spacing correct for the next line, I forget what it's called, I had that happen to me awhile back

Docboyd

Hi, i am not exceeding the room, and the spacing is fine. Any other suggestions..

iDad

Guru
Not off hand and not near computer to try and simulate the problem, but I am sure someone here will have an idea.

iDad

Guru
Yes that would help

rev

Solution Part 1 of 3

Hi, apparently this problem has been a bane of many photoshop users: a nice solution has been reported in this forum:

Since I cannot add a link as a newbie, I will try to break down the solution into three parts, so forgive me. (the 3rd message here will be my 5th posts, in which I should be able to add a link.

rev

Solution Part 2 of 3

See if you can see two buttons with triangle & return symbols in the paragraph panel, as shown in the following message:

rev

Solution Part 3 of 3

Hi, apparently this problem has been a bane of many photoshop users: a nice solution has been reported in this forum:

Since I cannot add a link as a newbie, I will try to break down the solution into three parts, so forgive me. (the 3rd message here will be my 5th posts, in which I should be able to add a link.)

See if you can see two buttons with triangle & return symbols in the paragraph panel, as shown in the following message:
http://www.photoshopgurus.com/forum...otoshop-text-tool-problem.html#post1533595719
If you can see the buttons, change the selection to the other button.

If you cannot see the buttons, follow the instruction on the following message:
http://www.photoshopgurus.com/forum...oshop-text-tool-problem-3.html#post1533627080
Then, select the button currently not selected.
Good luck.