What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photo touch-up help

calebjdixon

IMG_20130516_123046_670.jpg So I took this photo of my brother and his niece. And was wondering if someone could help by editing the background out, and making the whole thing look more intimate. Maybe even a little epic?
Thanks!

ALB68

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Staff Member
You just want you and the baby, right? Good bit of work here ya know.

calebjdixon

Well I really just want everything above the carpet, and behind them replaced with something else. to make it look more intimate.

ALB68

I am working on this also. What is your intent for this photo. It is very very small. Fine for internet, but don't think you can get a decent print out of it.
Well I really just want everything above the carpet, and behind them replaced with something else. to make it look more intimate.

Proof.jpg

Last edited:

ALB68

ALB68

ALB68

I printed this one as a 5x7 and it looks very good!

ALB68

Here is a photo of the photo. I have the 5x7 and you could print it on your printer.
View attachment 32456