What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Logo request!

Hi all :)

I have a hardball team, and we liked to have our own logo on the shoulder.
So i was wondering, if anybody feel like it and time, would do me that favor? :cheesygrin:

A bit information:

I like to have in a cirkel but is not a must :)
I have in mind, a army skull, either only the head or a full body, it just have to be a army skull.
And maybe some guns, like m4 or something :)
But im open for any idea's, because I cant do it myself.
And the name is: Rangers Hardball Club

I hope someone can and will help me.
Thanks for your time :)

I may be asking the most stupid question in the world here, but what is hard ball?

Other questions include:-

Is cirkel a circle?
Danish sports team with English text in it's logo?
How does an army skull differ from any other skull?
"Either only the head or a full body"- Do you mean as a skeleton?
And so on....

SPWA

Power User
I have a concept idea (very rough). I already had the gun drawn out for another project I did, but the basic idea I had was this.
Rangers-02.png
You can play around with adding stitches to the skull like it's made from a Hardball. Here is a bigger picture of the gun for anyone to use.
Rifle-02.png

Janifar

Banned
I have a concept idea (very rough). I already had the gun drawn out for another project I did, but the basic idea I had was this.
View attachment 33277
You can play around with adding stitches to the skull like it's made from a Hardball. Here is a bigger picture of the gun for anyone to use.
View attachment 33278
Generated idea and promoting stuffs logo are creative but also I had a question with sprucemagoo1 what is hardball, have no idea. Yep gun is fabulous for playing with anyone. Inevitably will play with you, have fun !!! :)

Inkz

Guru
Hard ball is a form of baseball but with a smaller bat...I think lol.

Also, please give as much info as possible, otherwise you will receive lot's of questions.

besmirched

Power User
Why would you want request a m4 on a skull in a cirkel for a game that is apparently like baseball but uses smaller bats? Bizarre.

hardball is airsoft, we just use the word hardball in Denmark :) Yes I mean a circle. We want a logo we can put on our uniforms, so you can see we are the same team.
And aboute the skull, yes i mean a skeleton when i say full body.
Something like that picture yes.

So all the information:

Name: Rangers Hardball Club
Type: A circle
Logo: A army skull
Background: Some guns
Colour: Dont care :)
Size: Like our palm

Something like that yes, I would just be awesome if you could see the hole face on the full. And then the gun bigger maybe 2 of them like a X in the background, and without the grip in front :)

Inkz

Guru
You do realize that if this is to be print ready, Photoshop is really not the software to be using.

It would have to be vector.

iDad

Guru
That is just bologna, Photoshop can make logos,it does not have to be vector for print you can do a document that's print ready within Photoshop. It may be a large file but it's entirely possible to be print ready within Photoshop. All this hype about vector, that's all it is, hype.I'm not saying that vector doesn't have its advantages. To tell a beginner that Photoshop is not print ready that's just crazy. thousands of logos have been done in Photoshop, if not millions. you just have to start the document at the size you need.

ALB68

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Staff Member
No no, when I was a kid they would not let you play with a hard baseball until you got older for fear of small kids getting hurt with it. When you got bigger and older then they would let you graduate to playing baseball with the hard ball and not the soft ball as when you were younger. It became a manner of speaking to mean that you were now playing in a tougher game with the big boys.

Hard ball is a form of baseball but with a smaller bat...I think lol.

Also, please give as much info as possible, otherwise you will receive lot's of questions.