What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for someone to photoshop this?

poopballs

I need someone to photoshop this photo of my lizard on this mushroom, and change it to my lizard breathing fire ontop of the whitehouse. It doesnt have to be perfect, a mediocre job would even be appreciated, thanks.936253_455171867901418_939483914_n.jpg

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
What version of Photoshop are you running?

Paul

Former Member
A mask and a whitehouse your lizard, may be more specific requests would generate better replies?
whouse.jpg:mrgreen:

ALB68

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Staff Member
Lizard needs a shadow behind his leg.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Trivia question........in direct sunlight, would fire cast a shadow?

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
Trivia question........in direct sunlight, would fire cast a shadow?

:cheesygrin: if the flames were that thick but even then it will show as a wispy shadow. And at that POV , the naked eye won't see it .... maybe need more of an ambient glow in it's surroundings nearest to it perhaps.... defringe to blur out the outline in flames as it leaves mouth.

Would it not be an orange/ yellow glow from the flames, rather than a shadow, as flames emit light. I would think that if any shadows were cast, it would be from the smoke and sometimes whatever is on fire.

poopballs

Thank you everyone i Love it unimaginative boy, thanks for the image! And thanks for the troll photo. I liked the other one too.