What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Action problems!

KMGSPhotography

Hi there,

I was wondering if anyone can help me with a problem I'm having creating an action in Photoshop.

I'm trying to create an action to put a watermark and gold frame on photos (Photoshop CS6). I will need to add it to many photos at a time (100+) so plan to add it to a folder using automate, batch. I've created the action and when I use it on another image to test it the frame doesn't fit, it's really blown up and warped.
The two images are the same size, neither have been cropped at all, I used the same camera, same lens, everything is the same, so why doesn't it fit?

I'm guessing it's something to do with the size of the gold frame image as the actual watermark is fine, but I'm a bit confused, it's as if the two images are different sizes or one has been cropped, but this isn't the case.

I'm sure it's really simple, but any advice would be greatly appreciated!
P.S The photos are just to test the action, I'm not actually giving a gold frame to the wedding photos!

Thanks

Kat

Attachments

• Screen shot 2013-08-12 at 19.03.22.png
    Screen shot 2013-08-12 at 19.03.22.png
    794.9 KB · Views: 0