What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Editing Request... Please Help!!

John Walker

hello, i was just wondering if someone could edit photo for me. It is of my daughter wearing a little chef outfit and i wanted to put a little kitchen backdrop behind her. i inserted them in this msg, but they seem pretty small, so i attached them as well... if you can help, msg me or send me an email please. i would love it someone could help me!! :) thanks

baby.jpgbackdrop.jpg

John Walker

okay.. awesome thanks guys.. he backdrop doesnt matter really, as long as it's a kitchen.. i'm going to print it out and put it on my wall.. so post what u want.. THANKS! mikeMc that looks great!

John Walker

hey ibclare, you know that looks nice, can u do one that u like.. do whatever you would like to, any backdrop, as long as u like it.. that would be greadt.. be creative.. get back whenever u can!!! thanks

iDad

Guru
I have been ordered to do freebies.(by powers that be)..
playtime.jpg
lol

John Walker

inkz.. that looks awesome!! holy man.. is this the full size of the image? i want to download it.. maybe print it out and hang on the wall.. looks great man,, you are very talented.

John Walker

haha.... i just showed my wife. she likes the clean one.. we are going to print it and hang it on the wall. that was great, i gave u a shout out on facebook. told them to check out your work on photobucket. thanks again!