What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need my daughers braces removed from her teeth.

kevin2

My photoshop skills can remove the braces, but it don't look to good afterwards! If someone could help me with this, I'd surely appreciate it. I'll pay the favor forward to some other sole in need soon enough. My daughter will surely be grateful to whom ever helps us out. We were hoping to get the braces off, but haven't even had the 2nd surgery yet, so we are 3 days from the first deadline & we had to take the photos Saturday.

Dead broke from Detroits 4 year drought in photoraphy gigs, otherwise I'd gladly pay to have someone do it for me. So, I'm here to ask a favor OR beg for a pay it forward opportunity.

Thanks Kevin

teeth.jpg

Attachments

• crop.jpg
    crop.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 7
Last edited:

Hoogle

Guru
I did a quickie on the full resolution and also built the lips up a lot they may not look right as I am only guessing what your daughters lips look like in their natural state I added more shape to them (more angelina jolie style) but it didnt suit her so I assumed (i dont mean this to sound bad) she must have fairly flat lips ok that did sound worse I am not very good at portraying my thoughts in text.

The idea was trying to predict what her lips would look like if she was not compensating for the brace so I apologise in advanced if it is OTT work but it was hard not to go ott and I am sure when I look back at it later I will be very critical of the work, always best to take a break and come back to it later then you can see how badly you have over done it or you notice that your work is wonky, But I dont have time for that sorry.

@Tom Mann I apologise I am on an uncalibrated monitor I know shocking in fact I dont even have a mouse or my tablet with me all done on a laptop uncalibrated so before you start screaming at the screen show some forgiveness....

crop123.png

Hoogle

Guru
always looks worse when you click that submit button ignore the lips they are bad they are even wonky lol, see this is why you take a break as soon as you come back you always see more work to do or undo work in this case, When I finish my other stuff I may have time to have a proper go on my actual computer I dont know how anyone uses photoshop just using the standard mouse pad, I can cope with a proper mouse and a pen tablet no problem doing work with my fingers just doesnt feel natural.

you can probably finish that off with the good old liquify tool in no time though

MikeMc

McGuru
Hey guys...that job looks great...Now how was it done...the braces ? Clone or paint ?

teeth1.jpg

Last edited: