What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HELP! please! How do i create edits like these?

Im trying to find advice, tutorial etc on how to create images like below:
They look softened a lot and bit of HDR, not sure...

From instagram account: rldesignz

Screen Shot 2013-10-27 at 21.39.44.png
Screen Shot 2013-10-27 at 21.39.56.png
Screen Shot 2013-10-27 at 21.38.40.png
Screen Shot 2013-10-27 at 21.38.30.png

ibclare

Queen Bee
Sigh, sure. Look here.

Does no one read the forum stickies? Oh maybe because you put this in the wrong forum. No problem. I will move it to the general PS board. Tutorials is for posting tuts. Thanks for visiting!

If you have more questions after visiting the above link, c'mon back and ask.

MikeMc

McGuru
The topaz filter does not give same effect. not even close. please help!!

Which Topaz filter were you trying ?

Topaz.....Start with Clean, then when smooth enough, go to Detail and finish up with a contrast tweak.....right from the link above.

iDad

Guru
With all these requests of the same type of image editing. Perhaps one answer is sufficient then close the thread. It's just spam after spam and get gets fallen for every time.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hummnnnn.......iPop, you may be on to something there. This could be a clever marketing strategy from Topaz labs!

iDad

Guru
Most are here and it's not just Topaz. I mean really, hey guys I have this image with a 20% off label with a strange shadow! how do I fix it? Lol DOH! But the image points to or says exactly where to go to get the 20% discount.... lol I could go on and on but I might get spanked......

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hoogle said:
we should get a banner saying 90% of how to do this effect questions can be achieved using topaz if you would like a none topaz approach click here (link to a tutorial not using topaz)

Where is this link?

edit: I'm serious, didn't someone do a nice tutorial on achieving this effect without using Topaz? I thought it was dv8_fx or Hoogle that did it!

Last edited:

iDad

Guru
Where is this link?

edit: I'm serious, didn't someone do a nice tutorial on achieving this effect without using Topaz? I thought it was dv8_fx or Hoogle that did it!
I think Paul did what you mention.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
He may have done one as well but Mike found the one I was talking about.

fsdes

i_c6890638640.png

this is my edit it's look like rldesignz edit but with a difference in the color

Last edited by a moderator:

Tom Mann

Guru
Dear fsdes - The purpose of this forum is primarily helping people to learn Photoshop. If you would like post a tutorial, or even just an explanation of how you obtained your result, that would be great. We would love to see it. However, directing people to contact you, one at a time, outside of the forum, even if presumably to help them is not the way we work, so I deleted what amounted to your kik sig line.

Tom Mann