What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A request (should be easy)

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Glad your pleased with your results. Great beard as well! We're always here to help!

Corey1

Glad your pleased with your results. Great beard as well! We're always here to help!

haha cheers bud, yeah that beard is stubble i guess so it shouldn't be as visible in game it just shows up like that as i have HD rendering turned off through the editior haha :] Thanks again and #dv8 i appreciate it :]

Macshopped

Sorry messing about here i need all the random pics i can get, To get myself geeked up on this so to speak. I replaced your little toe biter pup with something more substantial ie a leg breaker along with dv8s pic.
corey_done.jpg

iDad

Guru
Looks like dv8_fx's work retouched there bud, I call lol plagiarism:mrgreen:

iDad

Guru
Well its about time someone gave me a trophy!... hey Vee, I see your fingerprint smirk in there . Be quiet you!:mrgreen:

iDad

Guru
yes sir! no more wise cracks from me!:mrgreen:

dv8pooperscooper.gif

Last edited:

iDad

Guru
But to prove my point...........:mrgreen:

hehehe.gif
just bustin your "chops" Mac, relax ;):cheesygrin:

iDad

Guru
a retarded scooper :rofl: I was looking at it with my head tipped sideways my bad!.... Although I'm sure Vee caught my drift:rofl:

allbett_A:mrgreen:

Last edited:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Yes, I'm sure he did! I just could not pass up a chance to rib ya a little! :naughty:

What's really gonna hack you off is that you left the extra p in there the second time! :rofl:

iDad

Guru
Okay, been a long day I'm st stud der derring:cheesygrin:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Yeah, I'm gonna stop before you start checking my spelling!

iDad

Guru
To late you're on my radar :mrgreen: