What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A request (should be easy)

Corey1

Hey i am horrible at photoshop and anything like it, i need someone to edit my photo and change my smle into lips, so it appears i am not smiling. [no teeth showing]

The photo:
corey.png

i would appreciate it if my lips looked as close to mine as possible, this picture is the only one i own that i am not smiling in, to give you an idea of my lips shape.

Ohdeargod:
coreyyy.jpg

THANK YOU! soo much in advance

Corey1

haha sorry yeah, i should of added, this picture is going to be a pro game face on xbox live for me, [basically just scans my face but the requirements are to have a straight face / no smiling ] , i tryed generate it using this photo and my generated face had teeth for lips, so im not to concerned about "smiling eyes" just aslong as i dont have teeth showing, thanks guys :L *i make no sence at all sorry lol

ibclare

Queen Bee
Heres a "should be real easy" version, hope it helps

Corey, iDad makes a good point. I almost said something myself. Too many people who don't use Photoshop or similar programs assume something will be "easy" or "quick," etc. But truly have no idea. Maybe it is; maybe it isn't. Especially if we want to give you quality results.

Just a head's up for you and others.

You're forgiven! :devilish:

Tom Mann

Guru
Um ... you have a cell phone or a friend with one, don't you?

Then why don't you just walk outside and take a new, really nice picture of yourself with your lips closed?

Taking a new picture will take a few seconds of your time (which is appropriate since you are the one benefiting from the effort) *versus* asking a group of people (who will derive absolutely no benefit) to each spend anywhere between 10 minutes and a half hour tweaking your existing, out-of-focus shot.

Is there something special about this shot that we don't know? Is it really you in the shot?

Tom

Last edited:

Paul

Former Member
@Tom, this is why myself and no doubt everyone else who replies to these type of requests do what we do to them, i make my versions silly small with little additions (crack chin - one of my watermark specials) if people are going to come here with no commitment to this site other than getting something over a friend or even something for themselves then they should expect a little bitch slapping in return.
They can always use our excellent freelance section if they are truly serious can't they.

Tom Mann

Guru
Hi, Paul - I understand the silly responses, but I fear that many posters with bad intent will not, so I prefer a direct approach. That way, if they can come up with some credible answer as to why they are asking for something that potentially could be deceptive, I might give them the benefit of the doubt.

T

Paul

Former Member
Totally agree with your logic Tom, each to there own as my old metalwork teacher once said while showing us how to cut metal pipes with an hacksaw.

Tom Mann

Guru
Your old teacher would have really liked me - You know I always use a cold chisel and a sledgehammer for everything whether it's on the forum or on a pipe. :rofl:

T

Paul

Former Member
Capitals to start a sentence NOT every letter:rofl:

Corey1

camera is wrecked pal , cheers lads i said "should be easy" because someone told me to just use a "patch tool" and it will take 30 seconds lol, [i needed it to be this picture as i have tryed alot of pictures on generating my "game face" and this pic gives me the best results if i didn't have teeth lips, some class pics there lads lol il use macshoppeds photo as i said i didnt need perfect results i just needed lips no teeth haha so thank you, ps. i wud of done it myself if i new how , i spent ages trying to make lips so yeah :D thanks.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Corey...........seriously? You camera is wrecked? In any given household there are a minimum of three smart phones with a camera! You have to have friends! None of them with phones? Not buying it mate.

Corey1

#sam how about this, i live on my own, i have a phone with a broken camera, and im not asking a friend to take a picture of me lol..?, also this is the particular photo i am looking to use as i have been getting good "realistic" renders off myself, #DV8 yes i am aware haha i have tryed many of times to edit photos. just cant :p

PS: Really Chuffed with the results so thanks #Macsshopped.

gameface.png