What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Layer Styles Stroke Limit

XilE

Does anyone know why the limit is 250px? I only asked because I was able to push far past that limit using cheat engine.

Yup boredom at it's finest. :mrgreen:

Hoogle

Guru
apply the stroke at 250 px then rasterize layer style to layers then apply another stroke @ 250 px repeat for unlimited stroke which will eventually just turn into a box

XilE

Yeah I know that I was just curious about the reason for a limit that can be exceeded thanks for the reply though.

XilE

Yeah, it's pretty easy to find but it took 4 addresses to lock it, I searched 200 scan 100 scan 50 scan. It was little glitchy when freezing them and changing them but it took over pretty fast. I emailed Adobe asking why, but no reply yet and I'm one of those people that will go insane trying to figure out a question. :eek:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
.....Yeah, it's pretty easy to find but it took 4 addresses to lock it, I searched 200 scan 100 scan 50 scan. It was little glitchy when freezing them and changing them but it took over pretty fast.....

Yes, I had this problem! It seems to be a systemic global issue! :rofl: