What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How can i do this manipulation? hot pepper

linelsedillo

conceptual-photography-11.jpg

Please guys help me with this, I tried it on my own knowledge but i didn't make it.

Can you give me some tips, videos or tutorial to this effect.

Everything will be appreciated

Thanks

niceday999

Hey guys, i have find a goog tutorial for you : photoshoptutorials.ws/photoshop-tutorials/drawing/how-to-draw-a-steaming-hot-chili-pepper-in-photoshop/

linelsedillo

thanks :) i appreciated the links, but one question, do you have an idea how can i get the same effect of burning pepper that i post?

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hi linelesdillo, welcome to the forum. How experienced with Photoshop are you?

You will have to have some good Brush Tool skills for this effect.

I did this edit shown in the GIF really fast for demonstrative purposes, so it's not perfect!

The effect employs many techniques! I chose to use the Brush Tool to create the effect. I'm certain it can be done other ways.

smokinChilliPepper_01.gif

When you answer my question, I can begin to help you. Not knowing your experience level, I don't know how much detail to use in a description.

Last edited:

linelsedillo

thanks Sam, actually i'm a web designer and not a graphic designer, so my skills are not sufficient to this, besides web design is far different from photo manipulation or graphic design. i want to learn more about graphics including this stuff.

although i used photoshop in almost 3 years, i feel my skills are still in newbie level. that's why i decided to join this forum to help me.
Hope you can help me

There's a lot that goes into it, but you could try following this tutorial, so you will at least know how to put smoke on the image. Once you have that down, we can give you more instruction.