What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Request] Help me with a simple thing

Egyptian

This is very simple. I simply want the ID in the photo to be changed to GA with the same way or even better if you can. Feel free to add your own touch if you will make it better.

Co3Cg.jpg

Thanks in advance :)

ibclare

Queen Bee
Egyptian, this may be a simple thing to do, but it does take some time because it will need to be recreated from scratch. I f you have the psd, then it is a simple thing. Otherwise, it will require someone who wants the practice or has extra time to play and the interest to do so. If you want instructions on how to do it yourself, we are happy to give those. That is what our forum is all about.

Considering the amount of work, I would suggest you consider freelance as our rates are very rock bottom and will get you plenty of replies. Here are the guidelines for posting in the freelance section. Let us know if you want to move this thread and we will do so.

Paul

Former Member
Made a new layer over the top of the original image used elliptical marquee tool to make same size as red circle then filled with red made a pinkish area to top as per original, then added font, i used alien font not the same but you get the idea (after all it is easy), duplicated via multiply layer and lowered opacity to give colours more vibrance, added a colour ink splash because i can enjoy.
ga.jpg