What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help! ASAP Cannot Colour

Ben Humphrey

Hi all, i thought id try here to see if you can help me. I am trying to colour the BW as i did in the first picture. (i did it ages ago and cannot remember how)I am struggling becuase there is so many layers and i am unable to get it to turn white without blending in with the red ( picture 2).Can someone please help me ASAP, i will give you the .psd file if you would like to have a look yourself. Thanks :)2. Struggle is real.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Paul

Former Member
Removed the first image as it carried your youtube link.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Help! ASAP Cannot Colour. I am struggling becuase there is so many layers and i am unable to get it to turn white without blending in with the red ( picture 2)

If you have the original .psd, you must have used a layer to give it the red color, this would be the layer to be addressed.