What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How can I make a curved line on this picture??

hahapapalala

Hello guys,

I need your help because I am a total noob and I don't know how to draw this line on ps.

As you can see the right one is my work and it should look like the left one. I need that curved line from the top to the bottom. How can I do that???

test123.png

I tried it with the pen tool but it doesn't look good with it.
It should look nice and round but with the pentool it looks like I drew it with my hand.

In the blue image you posted, is that the whole image or is it cut off?

Use the rounded rectangle tool set to a path. Stroke the path and erase what you don't need.

That was going to be my suggestion exactly Hawk!

Screen Shot 2014-05-18 at 10.31.31 AM.png

Just waiting for a response from the OP just in case there was more to the image that was not being shown.

In the blue image you posted, is that the whole image or is it cut off?

It is a cutt of. The whole image is a logo. I need that logo but the resolution of the original one is very small and if you resize it and make it bigger the quality is really bad as you can see. So I thought I will make the same logo on photoshop (is actually a simple logo except the round curve) so I have got it in a better quality. The thing is I don't know how to do a curved line like on the original one.

Ok,did Hawkeye answer your question?

I have tried it, thanks for your help hawkeye but it doesn't look round. It has got a bit too much the shape of a rectangle

I think the issue the OP has is he wants a vector image, crisp in the corners, not jagged. OP start with a HUGE original and reduce it...or you need AI

You can use any of the transformation tools on the path to alter as you require.

Back