What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Request: T-shirt design

MattLR

Hi guys, me and my mates just want the design that we can put on a t-shirt so i can get it printed. All i want is it as a jpeg or psd file on a blank background as i can put it onto the shirt my self. I would like the design to be based on the pic below. When i try and make it, it just doesn't fit in and looks stupid. The shirt will be white btw.

Thanks!!!
Matt

DuckLAD.jpg

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Ditto from your other thread request.

IamSam said:
Hi MattLR and welcome to PSG.

PSG is a discussion forum. We don't mind your requests for free edits, but we prefer to guide and instruct you on how to accomplish creating the logo design on your own.

I ask that you post your previous efforts so that we might offer some help.

There may be members here who would be willing to help you out, but this may take a while so please be patient.

We have freelance pay for service area ... http://www.photoshopgurus.com/forum/...rvice-section/.

Go through our guidelines and price list. Instructions for Posting a Freelance Job (please read this first)

ALB68

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Staff Member
Hey Matt,
I'll help you out on this. I do shirts all the time for screen printing. Is this how your going to print this? This is a 4 color design. If you screen it you will need to do separations for 4 screens.

MattLR

Hi ALB68,

Thanks for the reply and help. I have had no previuos experience with printing tshirts and was just hoping to send off the design to a online tshirt printing company to get it printed and delivered. All i want is just a simple picture/ design that includes the picture i posted above. I would then order a custom tshirt online and get it delivered to me :)

Thanks!
Matt

ALB68

Matt,
OK. Here is what I did. I took your design and simply reworked it to fit a shirt. This is just a screenshot of it, but I do have the psd and could send it as a PDF etc if you want. No design work here, just some modifications to make it work
.duck design.JPG

MattLR

Great!! I like it and will be getting it printed unless someone else did a better one ;) Thanks!! Can you please send me the pdf. Would you need my email?

Thanks again!!

ALB68

Would be best? PM me with your email.