What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

REQUEST : Can someone remove the background on this picture

bluehoney4

Would like a plain background on this image, plain white or in a cool room with nice wallpaper.. TYVM :)

ty ; p

Attachments

• 20140710_184523.jpg
    20140710_184523.jpg
    508.8 KB · Views: 6

bluehoney4

I don't sadly, my computer cant handle it. hah.
I tried a few on the internet, but sadly im just terrible.

Its for my youtube channel, was wanting it quite plain so i could try and put a background in myself, or so it looks like im in a cool looking room, or in a park. Just a bathroom... not cool XD
Thankyou very much for doing it though :) will make it easier for me to mess around with it myself.

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
Hang on egos.... your problem has been reported and will have a look into it.

Give it another shot as it might be a forum temperament - skittish with her new constitution.... lol.

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
Egosbar... I tried an upload test somewhere else and it works fine. Try a bit later as it might be the usual glitch we usually experience at times.... and are addressing this with the current software upgrading.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Tom Mann

Guru
It looks like your little Samsung phone decided to focus on the background, not on the subject, so I have to agree with the preceding responses that said that this photo is much too soft to produce a really good image. In a case like this, about the best one can do is:

(a) only post small versions, say, no more than 700 px on the long dimension;

(b) increase the contrast and saturation a bit to distract viewers' eyes from the problem. In this case, I feel that a dark, more dramatic background also helps out (ie, versus the white background that you requested).

Tom

PS - Arghhh. Like Ego, I can't attach an image, either. I'll post it as soon as I can.

bluehoney4

Thanks very much everyone :)
First time my phones been called little, kinda liked it :p its a note 3 lolol

Tom Mann

Guru
Sorry -- I didn't mean to give your Galaxy an inferiority complex, LOL. :rofl: When I referred to it as "little", I guess I wasn't thinking about physical size as much as mentally comparing the photo-related features it has to those on a single-purpose camera.

T

egosbar

Guru
still a problem for me , i get a window open when i go to manage attatchments and its like a blue to black gradient fill and no options to upload a file

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
ego said:
still a problem for me , i get a window open when i go to manage attatchments and its like a blue to black gradient fill and no options to upload a file
Not sure how your getting into "Manage Attachments".....

Try this method...

In the reply window hit the "Insert image" icon...
ImageUploadIcon.jpg

ImageUploadIcon_02.png

egosbar

Guru
i go to reply to thread then i push go advance and halfway down is manage attatchments , well i used to do it this way20140710_184523.jpg

Last edited:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Try uploading something by using the upload icon as a test.

Tom Mann

Guru
20140710_184523-tjm01-acr-ps02a_sRGB_crop-698px_hi-03.jpg

Well, I used to insert images the same way as Ego described. I prefer that method because it gives me the option to use previously uploaded files, have the image appear either in-line, or at the end of the post on a gray background, etc.. However, the method that Sam described (ie, using the icon) does indeed work.

Tom

PS - @OP: See my previous post for a description of why I prefer this image on a dark background.

egosbar

Guru
Well, I used to insert images the same way as Ego described. I prefer that method because it gives me the option to use previously uploaded files, have the image appear either in-line, or at the end of the post on a gray background, etc.. However, the method that Sam described (ie, using the icon) does indeed work.

Tom

so you cant upload like this anymore?