What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photoshop Gurus New Look

MrToM

Guru
Does anyone know if there will be a 'Dark' version of 'Metro Fixed'?
The current version is just too harsh on the eyes, and light blue text on a light grey background is difficult to read.

If there isn't, will 'PSG Dark' be fixed?

Regards.
MrTom.

iDesign

Nice layout, but wheres the logo? I mean, its only a layout change so the logo should be kept the same throughout.

Hoogle

Guru
All still being worked on. I guess we could look into making a dark version. Give us some time to fine tune it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iDesign

I'm addicted to the rollover on the "What's New" & "Forum" button.

Very sad, easily amused, I know :).

MrToM

Guru
All still being worked on. I guess we could look into making a dark version. Give us some time to fine tune it

Sorry Hoogle, didn't mean that to sound like I was pushing you for an answer.

I'm sure you know this already but I've also just discovered that the 'light grey' I spoke of appears in FireFox but not in Chrome or IE.....just in case you all thought I was depriving a village of its idiot.

ff-cr-comp.png

A Dark version would be very much appreciated.

Regards.
MrTom.

MikeMc

McGuru
I think I'm onto something here...I have chrome...and it's all the same...(old)...nothing different.Yes I did refresh!

BUT I was happy, so I still am!

Hoogle

Guru
you have to go to style chooser at the very bottom of the screen, yours probably says PSG fixed or PSG FLuid or PSG Dark.

If you change it to the new Metro then you will see the new layout.

ibclare

Queen Bee
For what it's worth, I use Chrome and the old option at the bottom of the page is no longer there. You have to click settings at the very top then choose general settings from the left hand list, or go forum actions dropdown at the top and choose general settings. The options to change are undermiscellaneous options toward the bottom of the general settings. I hope this will be modified to the old way.

ibclare

Queen Bee
OK, I see more modifications are being made. Just yesterday (or the day before) the skin selection option was on the right bottom where it has always been for me. Today it is on the bottom left.

Sierraccr

Power User
I pulled up PSG and saw the new skin and it looked wonderful..... until I logged in.

My first view:
PSG Out.jpg

Very nice!! But then I logged in:

Attachments

• PSG In.jpg
    PSG In.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 6

Sierraccr

Power User
And I don't seem to be able to attach more than one image inline. I see no option to change skins unless I go to my profile.

This happens in Firefox, Chrome and IE

admin

Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
Thanks for the info Sierraccr.

I'm not able to reproduce the layout issues when logged in. I'm guessing it's not a cache issue because it happens with every browser for you, but try clearing our browser cache and see it helps any. I'll keep trying to reproduce it.