What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Colored Letters

gautamz07

Power User
I Found this really nice image on the web and i am going to try and re-create it :D and post the result here .

depositphotos_2768755-Alphabet-halftone-background.jpg

:D :D

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
This is an easy one Gautam, looking forward to seeing your version.

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
A bit more work to do on it actually.....

First, 90% of the characters are not in a line. Who ever created took the time to spread out all the letters.

Second.... there may be a few ways he could have done it, I'll go with all the letters (with white fill) merged into a single layer then using a fair sized brush set to color to brush in the color vertically - 4 colors in total.

gautamz07

Power User
Div , Very Nice observation when u said 90% of the text was not placed on a line , i tried something , almost the same thing lol , i think i got what i wanted out of this picture , still not as good as the picture i posted , but thats ok . Thanks as always for your input . i'll go to sleep now :) good 9t . c u Tom :)
Untitled-2.jpghink i got what

MrToM

Guru
Aren't the letters constrained to concentric circles?

alphabet_01.png

I may be wrong but that's what It looks like to me.
Good work there gautamz07.

Regards.
MrTom.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
dv8 said:
Second.... there may be a few ways he could have done it, I'll go with all the letters (with white fill) merged into a single layer then using a fair sized brush set to color to brush in the color vertically - 4 colors in total.
I would have gone with a gradient clipped to the letters layer.

MrTom, I bet your right!

gautamz07

Power User
Mr. Tom , What a great idea that was :)

@Iam I did use a gradient ! . :D

Thank you guys