What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

REQUEST: Can these photos be saved?

sarah.james22

Hi everyone. I am desperately hoping someone might be able to help. My grandfather went to my cousin's graduation yesterday and had 2 photos taken with him. He has emailed me the photos, asking if there's a way to fix them as he would like a memento of the day. I have no idea if these photos can be saved, but if you can I would truly appreciate it....

photo 1.JPG

photo 2.JPG

Yes, I think these can be saved. I have to run in to work for awhile, but I'm certain someone will be along shortly to help you out!

I did this really fast with a luminosity mask, but have not had time to work on the sun rays yet...

Screen Shot 2014-07-19 at 8.55.12 AM.png

Agree with Sam....With the exposure and flair combination, it won't be perfect, but you will see.

Yes, they can be saved. Give us a day or two and we'll work on them for you. They won't be studio-perfect but they'll be a good momento of the day!

way out of my league....I switched out the top background but with little to work with, coloring was taking too much time..
photo01.png

Last edited:
Looking better already!!! Thank you! My grandfather will be over the moon thanks to all of you, really appreciated! My cousin is at Aberystwyth university and I think the main building is stunning, but the rest are 60s buildings and not particularly pleasant so they chose to have the sea in the background and nobody checked the photos before leaving. So sad. Keep up the great work and thanks again! <3

Back