What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

can anybody help me out please!

Reserved

hi guys! reserved here! i just recently started up a new MLG Team for my Gaming Community XGC "Xiled Gaming Community" my team consists of some of the best players within xgc and we need a logo, so i was wondering if someone would be awesome enough to make one for me?

if you decide to what id like is rather simple for right now, all i want is to have like a 3D style text maybe with the first text "XG" in bold and the color to be yellow, now i want all the text to be diagonal starting from the bottom left to the top right if possible. then right under that text i want "Xiled Gamers" same text same color. then behind all the text i was like a shattered glass effect right where the "XG" is going across the whole thing if possible. if someone could do this for me, my whole team and i will be forever grateful!

I have filmed myself redoing it however I only had 30 mins so it is a rushed tutorial and not quite the same effects as didnt have time to reproduce it exactly the same but this is what it will look like if you follow the tutorial, but of course the techniques are there just needs you to fine tune it as needed this is the image you get from it.
xg.jpg

Programs used for tutorial
Adobe Illustrator
Adobe Photoshop
Maxon Cinema 4d (available with creative cloud lite version though)

Plugins preferred
Thraussi witch is a free download from Nitro 4d for the shattered glass
Knoll light factory from Red giant (for photoshop version not after effects) this is just for the lens flair but you can use any lens flair image you like.

will post vid once youtube has processed it

thank you hoogle, i'll try this out myself if i can, i dont have all the programs just photoshop

Back