What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

looking for a Youtube Logo

TheKiwiSyndicate

Hey I just started a youtube channel but i have no youtube logo for it i was wonder if someone could kindly design one for me i like the design of TheSyndicateProjects Logo and i would like it to be a kiwi bird instead of syndicates lion if anyone can help me out it will be greatly appreciated and if i decide to use it i will metion whoever made it in the the description in videos or on my channel or something just for your help :) :hitit:

EDIT: IF Anyone is skilled enough to make the logo into a intro aswell I will thank so much and I will create a video about that intro and who made it when i start making videos (hopefully soon)
EDIT 2: username for the Channel is TheKiwiSyndicate so try put that in there aswell

Last edited:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hi and welcome to PSG.

PSG is a discussion forum for assisting new members in using Photoshop and Illustrator along with any related design issues for both.

We don't mind requests for free edits, but we prefer to guide and instruct our new members on how to accomplish techniques or effects on their own.

There may be members here who are willing to help you out, but this may take a while so please be patient.

You also have the option of hiring a qualified PSG member/freelancer.

We have freelance pay for service area: http://www.photoshopgurus.com/forum/...rvice-section/.

Go through our guidelines and price list: http://www.photoshopgurus.com/forum...-posting-freelance-job-please-read-first.html

If later you decide to move this thread to the freelance forum, just inform one of the mods online at the time.

Good luck.