What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Free edit request - Business Card

MattLR

Hi guys, I have recently been attempting to update an old business card for my parents business but just can not make it look very good :L
I would be extremely grateful if somebody could help out and give it a go :) Here is my attempt at making one:
CLC business card.jpg

If you would like to help out and try and make one it would be much appreciated :)
It would need to include all the information on the card above and be the sameish colours (dark maroon)
It would also need some space for two or three images
I want it to all be on one side
(Standard business card size is 85mm x 55mm
Basically just an updated, more professional looking card than the one i have made above :)

Thankyou!!
Matt

Last edited:
Hey Matt,

We don't mind requests of this nature and someone may certainly come along and help you out.

Good luck!

Last edited:
Can you provide he images you want on it as well please 1 image and it could make the card look great and another image it can look awful, it all depends on the images and blending things to work together.

It would be better to use 1 image - a good exterior view of a typical cabin offered or a view of the interior amenities.

3 would be an overkill as the details on the smaller images would be too small to be appreciated.

A few ideas assuming you like the general design:

I would suggest making the email and the web address smaller and placing them both at the bottom in black. I would make the maroon color a lot lighter and make the name closer to the top in black, it would then overlap the top "swirl." That will give you more white space to open up the appeareance of the card. As Hoogle suggested, one image should do it. Where is the phone number?

You have also said log cabin in the name so you could take that out of the list. You could put TV, DVD, Coffee/Tea on one line, maybe swimming pool and hot tub on one line. It doesn't explain what you wrote completely, but it lets people know that the amenities are there. You can explain in fuller detail on the web site which you expect people to visit.

After doing that you could move the address info up, use less space for the list, and have more room for the image, the email, and the URL at the bottom.

Back