What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iphone case football team

romancex3

Hello,

I wanted to ask if someone is willing to make me a template, which I can upload and make my iphone case. My soccer team plays in second devision Belgium, so of course there is no case. I have no idea if someone can do this? I have tried, but obviously failed so badly. For design wise, it's all up to you, I only request that you use my team colors, which is purple and white. My teams name is Patro Eisden, website is patromaasmechelen.be if you need it.

So anyone up for the challenge?

This is the logo of my team.
PATRO EISDEM-BEL LOGO.jpg
Thanks in advance. No hard feelings if nobody wants to help a fella out :)

Hello and welcome to PSG. Do you have an example of what your wanting? The template?

Thank you! =)

Yes, I do have a few ones that I like from other clubs. I shall put a few in here. I have no idea if something like this is possible so forgive if it is not.

chelsea_fc_blue_logo_design_for_iphone_5_case_b407be5e.jpg official-everton-fc-skin-sticker-vinyl-for-apple-iphone-5-5g-3680-p.jpg product-hugerect-68562-23429-1357134614-e627c44f44ce5f1c4b000197ca6abfa2.jpg Chelsea_iphone5_case-500x500.jpg

Is this helping?

Again, thanks for taking the time to consider my request.

Cheers

Ok, just so there's no misunderstanding, your wanting a nice logo that can be added to a iPhone case and not a template?

A template is more of a pattern for the areas where the image will appear on the phone case front and back that the company making the case would already have, depending on the phone case being purchased.

I have a question please, how would the OP be fixing this image to said phone?

By uploading the newly minted logo/image to the company who makes the phone cases.

I guess you could print your own on some adhesive backed paper........then you might need a template.

What I need is a picture really, which I can upload to caseapp.nl/ which will fit that case.

Back