What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Puppet Wrap

nachofrades

Hi Folks!

I have a problem with "Puppet Wrap", I select any portion, >right click >free transform > and puppet wrap apperas dimmed, I have try some combinations and never let me access to the tool.

Sure it's a obvious question...

colleague

Guru
maybe the backgroundlayer is locked

One quick way to unlock the background layer is by clicking on the padlock icon and dragging it to the trash. If that isn’t fast enough you can hold down the Option key {PC:Alt} and double click the padlock and it will unlock just the same.

nachofrades

I can't get the puppet wrap working properly, I have unlocked all the layers in a blank canvas and I can't use it, and it's very usefull to apply textures to my paintings...

Here an example, the textures does not match exactly the shape of the boots, it's a minor issue for visual purposes, but as an information to the texture artists it's vital...

boots.jpg

colleague

Guru
normaly I make selection and go by menu --edit - pupetwarp
and not edit free transform

can you make printscreen when you go via menu editpuptwarp
and that show also the layers

nachofrades

It's ok, it was... I have choose by edit menu and it works... a lot of thanks, it's very usefull for me.