What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cutout and apply enhancements?

dee-u

I just really like my smile on this pic and wishes to do something about it, I want to cut it out and apply some enhancements but not sure what or how
delx.png
Here's my cutout but I know it is not perfect
delold.png
Can anybody do some tricks of my photo and give it an effect?

Attachments

• del.png
    del.png
    604.3 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
dee-u, "do some tricks" may lead to some interesting posts........maybe you should be more clear about what you would like to have done! :)

dee-u

dee-u, "do some tricks" may lead to some interesting posts........maybe you should be more clear about what you would like to have done! :)

Well, I would like it to have some mystic or mystery effect and would like it to be serious looking. The 3rd picture there is a Dragan Effect which was an action I found on the web.

Paul

Former Member
@Paul

Can you give me a hint on how you did that? Thanks!

You did ask for dragons and weird stuff.

Your image just the face on a new layer the dragon image on another duplicate that layer then make a layer mask from it, put your face underneath that layer mask dragon image layer. Back to the layer mask layer the top one paint over the mans face and your face will magically appear through the magic of PS.
I then did a colourization and softened by a blur, applied a new layer with a slight green tinge to it added a texture layer lowered that opacity slightly.

iDad

Guru
Don't hurt the little guy:mrgreen:

Attachments

• donthurtthelittleguy.png
    donthurtthelittleguy.png
    8.7 KB · Views: 17