What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Professional graduation photos are ruined - because of one fake eyelash. Please help.

Anonymous Momo

Hi everyone,

I have no idea how to use Photoshop and I don't have Photoshop. But a friend has suggested I make a request for help on a Photoshop forum.

Long story short, every single graduation photo is ruined because of the fake eyelashes in my right eye. I didn't apply it perfectly, and throughout the day, it kept dropping down. No one, not my family members, not my friends, not even the photographer, bothered to tell me my eyelash was completely ****ed. I think the photographer thought I had a legit lazy eye :(

I can't do graduation again and I'm really upset that the photos are just worthless because of this little thing. I don't even want to show my huge family in Thailand. Had I known it was this bad I would've tried to do my eyelashes again.
The digital copies of the professional photos also cost almost $200. Such a waste now. :(

eyelash again copy.jpg eyelash zoom copy.jpg

It's not so obvious from a quick glance, but when you actually look at it, it's quite shocking.

grad fuck.jpg Early that day, it wasn't that bad, and I guess the angle helped. ;/

There are a total of 25 photos, but if I can get 4 favourites, or maybe even 2 photos fixed, I would be so, so grateful.
I've asked my boyfriend, but even he seems unwilling because apparently "it'd take a whole day". So I understand if no one can help me, but even a bit of advice or redirecting to someone/another forum would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Anonymous Momo

Re: Professional graduation photos are ruined - because of one fake eyelash. Please h

Screen Shot 2014-08-13 at 4.40.59 pm.png
Here's an attempt my boyfriend made, adding the light reflection in the eye, removing some of the drooping eyelash. The eyelash hairs flaring up haven't been applied. This is still so much better than the original photos.

gedstar

Guru
Re: Professional graduation photos are ruined - because of one fake eyelash. Please h

Original image is low res, but here's my quick attempt

View attachment 48305

Last edited:

colleague

Guru

It's not wasted , the photo's are beautiful and the eye can be fixed

Attachments

• 2eyes.jpg
    2eyes.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 7
  • 1eye.jpg
    1eye.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 64

Anonymous Momo

It's not wasted , the photo's are beautiful and the eye can be fixed

My jaw dropped. This... this is amazing! You even did the eyelashes! Thank you so much! Would you mind if I sent you the high resolution photo for you to do the same thing? If it's too much effort that's okay, but let me know! My mum plans to get a huge print so that's why I'd like an edit of the high res photo. I should've written in the original post that I had the high quality versions.

Ahhh!! <3

Last edited:

Anonymous Momo

Hey gedstar,

Thanks so much for this!! Definitely much better without the eyelash hanging down :D

colleague

Guru

yes you can send 1 high res to fix , no problem

Mr.Anderson

Outstanding! Photoshoppers that aren't jackwagons! Who would have thunk it ... :mrgreen:

MikeMc

McGuru

Outstanding! Photoshoppers that aren't jackwagons! Who would have thunk it ... :mrgreen:

Actually most of us!!

Ask, politely and wait patiently because miracles do occur here...

Then I found this,,,
a88a86d048fefdf5f9e10e88170d4b64.jpg

egosbar

Guru

25 photos can be fixed.

Last edited by a moderator: