What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clip and Tuck

MisterMonty

Surgeons of the sight and physicians of photos, I challenge thee! I lost quite a bit of weight between the time of me getting this photo taken and now (25lbs or so). I'd really like to see what you fine folks are capable of in terms of editing. If you can make some 'weight loss' look as realistic as possible, that would be just smashing. (not as if you guys and gals aren't skilled enough at that as it is!). ;)

Specifically, I need my face thinned out a bit and my stomach sorted out a tad. Don't worry about anything below the bass guitar as I am pretty much just using the top half of the photo. As a token of my sincere gratitude, for any entry, I will be happy to for you to message me whenever you like for my knowledge on music practice, theory and anything else. Any questions, just ask.

Take care and happy editing! :)

(PS - Message me if you need a higher quality version. I'm not sure what to expect as I'm so new here)

Attachments

• full body.jpg
    full body.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 8

Paul

Former Member
Could have tied your shoe laces for the photo mate.

MisterMonty

Could have tied your shoe laces for the photo mate.

I know! I was kicking myself after when I found out. I had fun with this one!

I remember being woken up at 7:30am for a photoshoot way before when I would have guessed, got there for 8:00am and it went from there. Completely sprung up on me and it was not exactly one of my finest moments, I must say. I got my hair just right and completely forgot about my shoes.

Last edited:

Paul

Former Member
Here you go Mister Pickings:mrgreen:

slim.jpg