What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help! Can someone help me remove a person from my sky dive picture?

manboy

Hi All, Can someone help me remove a person from my sky dive picture so its looks like its just me? There is the issue with the rope so hopefully it can be extended. Have been trying to do it via Photoshop buts its driving me crazy. I know there are some whizz on this forum who might be able to help?

PCJXBRHBB_0023.JPG

Thanks people! :p

Last edited:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
If it were a larger image I would do it for you, but this one is to small.

Paul

Former Member
Hi All, Can someone help me remove a person from my sky dive picture so its looks like its just me? There is the issue with the rope so hopefully it can be extended. Have been trying to do it via Photoshop buts its driving me crazy. I know there are some whizz on this forum who might be able to help?

View attachment 48510

Thanks people! :p

Show us how far in you are and then we will see mate.

manboy

Thats the issue I am not very far at all - its embaressing, I am a real starter with this, was using photoshop, clicked on pen option and cropped around the picture then edit/fill then there is supposed to be an option to use content aware, however I am not able to select it.

ALB68

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Staff Member
I hope your the one on the bottom..LOL

Attachments

• Skydiver.png
    Skydiver.png
    348.1 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

ALB68

Hahaha..OK

Edit: Replaced -should have let the OP do it. He needs the practice. This will get him 95% so he can change anything he likes.

Last edited:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I'm still waiting for a larger image.

manboy

Lol! awesome!!! almost there- guys can show me how to do it so I can do it myself next time?

I am the guy at the bottom

That's the image I have unless i sent you the attachment via email? Even then think it's same size

ALB68

mb,
I did this one with a layer mask technique. Made a couple of duplicate layers, On one of the layers I used content aware fill to make the background match (works pretty well, but some cloning is still necessary. The on the layer above that, I applied a layer mask and with my paint brush loaded with black and painting into the mask, just painted the other guy away. I actually faked the rope, it's just a selection filled with the color picked from the rope. You could use the clone tool to put the rope back in if it's that important to you.That's about it (more or less)
Lol! awesome!!! almost there- guys can show me how to do it so I can do it myself next time?

I am the guy at the bottom

That's the image I have unless i sent you the attachment via email? Even then think it's same size

ALB68

Good thing he has that rope..will probably need it!
OP did mention an issue with the rope...... His parachute must be at the other end..... :shocked: ... in need of a mighty long rip cord......

manboy

ALB thank you very much - I,ll follow these steps to replicate it at home just so I can understand it properly.

Comments are hilarious from you guys. Have an awesome weekend chaps