What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Relatively hard request?: Help me add a moon into my photo?

kuzumi

Hey guys, how're ya? so I happen to have a photo which is quite far but still somewhat similar to this photo I found on Reddit. I live in a country where the lunar festival this coming Sept 8th is celebrated so I was wondering if it were possible for my photo to be edited to something as awesome as this photo I got from Reddit?

http://imgur.com/TYjMRDO,Pd3a9mT#0

I'm unaware of the technique required for adjusting the lighting of my flash, be it on the camera's flash or in Photoshop, so I was wondering if fellow photoshop gurus could give it a go for me and see how close it turns out? :p

Here's a moon image (hoping it is high res enough, if attachment isn't too high res then here's the link http://imgur.com/lJnQSKb) that I think would be nice to add in. :) Hoping to get the result in as high res as possible if it is not asking for too much. I thank you guys for reading my post and wish everyone to have a great Friday ahead! Cheers :redface:

FullMoon2010.jpg

kuzumi

AHAHAHAHAHA THAT MADE MY DAY. But noh I'm looking for the one like the second image in the first imgur link. :\ in case you missed it hahahahah
Pd3a9mT.jpg

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Kuzumi, in order to avoid any further confusion, please upload the images directly to the post instead of linking, thanks.

kuzumi

Kuzumi, in order to avoid any further confusion, please upload the images directly to the post instead of linking, thanks.
Thank you for the reminder, IamSam. Will keep that in mind from now on. :)

whoaaa that's very nice! May I ask if it is possible to somewhat improve the difference/uneven lighting on my face? It kinda looks like I've got a very skinny head without much fats in the cheeks. :p hopefully if it is not asking too much if the noise can be somewhat reduced, if possible. Thank you so much!

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I wish I had three hours to work on this! Here is a quick version (25 mins) that you may or may not like.

MoonMan_01.jpg

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Click on the image and download the larger version. I downsized the original slightly, so that's all I have, sorry. Wish I had more time to work on the image.

Paul

Former Member
Give a horse a sugar cube it will nod it's head in thanks, give it a carrot it will love you for life.