What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Changing DAYTIME to NIGHTTIME..?

JoeJ

Many thks for helping me out with the problem of changing day to night in Photosohp CS5.

Sorry I did not reply earlier as I am a slowcoach, and it took me quite a while to locate the solution that I found best for my needs. It is titled "Making Day Photos look like Night Photos using Photoshop" over the name of "Nico".

Grateful for your help.

Joe

Tom Mann

Guru
Hi Joel-
Glad to hear from you again, and very glad that you found a suitable method for your project. Any chance we could see how the method worked when applied to the image you posted in this thread?

Best regards,

Tom.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Tom, did you mean the image posted by dmiraie? I don't think JoeJ ever posted an image.

Tom Mann

Guru
Thanks, Sam. I had forgotten the name of the OP, and when I saw Joej's post (#21), from the way he phrased it, I assumed he was the OP coming back to thank us. I just re read that post & I'm still confused, LOL.

T

Tom Mann

Guru
Never mind, Sam. I was continuing to work my way down through all the other recent threads, finally saw the one that JoeJ recently started and was referred over to this thread. Now I understand what was going on, and why he phrased things the way he did.

Tom.

JoeJ

My renewed thanks to you ALL, and I apologize if I sent previous thank you messages to the wrong people.

Do please remember that I am an oldage pensioner and a SLOWCOACH.

Assuring you of my gratitude for your kindness and patience,

JoeJ

Tom Mann

Guru
Please don't apologize, JoeJ. I've been busy and haven't kept up with all the threads (like I should be doing), so it was my fault that I missed the other thread that you started. I was the one having an oldtimer moment, LOL.

Anyway, the request still stands: If you continue to work on such conversions, we would love to see what you do with the technique described in that tutorial.

Tom M

JoeJ

Thanks for your prompt reply.

I have managed to change day to night using the tutorial you mention, but how to email the images to you?

I know how to send images as gmail attachments, but don't know how to attach the images in a reply like the present!

Regards.

JoeJ

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
JoeJ..........if you want to add images to your posts, try this:

ImageUploadIcon_02.png