What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Searching for a lost Action/Filter

SPWA

Power User
I used to have an Action/Filter (can't remember which it was) that would turn a photo into what resembled the Matrix style effect. I was playing around as usual, and wanted to try it out on an image.

I haven't used it in a long while, but now I don't have any filters or actions that do it. I appear to have lost it, plus I can't seem to find it again on the web.

I don't suppose anyone here has something that resembles this.

MikeMc

McGuru
[video=youtube_share;NM6npQE7C_o]http://youtu.be/NM6npQE7C_o[/video]

SPWA

Power User
I've tried a few of them, that I found and they just create a matrix screen. The one I had actually transformed the image in to the falling matrix effect. I actually think it may have been the Benjo one on deviantArt, but that is no longer downloadable :(

Tom Mann

Guru
Colleague, thanks. That's a great find. I had run across that plugin a couple of years ago, but completely forgot about it.

It looks like it would be great fun to play with, but I don't recall ever needing any of those efx, so I never bought a copy.

+1

Tom

SPWA

Power User
colleague - Ooh yes that does look awesome. Thx for the link.

Have been playing around with the native filters, and I think the one I had worked around pixilation & reticulation.