What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Request] I tried to make my chest slightly bigger=$ but I messed up..Can u clean up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arianachan98

Hi everyone!! =)) I hope this isnt too much to ask considering that i'm new around here but.. I'm desperate, I really wanted to make my chest look a little bit bigger, so I asked a friend to do it , but it looked terrible so I tried to do it myself but the more i try to improve it the worse it gets. Please , can you make the skin look more realistic , the chest a bit more "voluptuous" and the folds on the shirt with it. ='3

I'd be grateful for ever !!

ty<3

f4-001.jpg

Arianachan98

Re: [Request] I tried to make my chest slightly bigger=$ but I messed up..Can u clean

I'd just love if someone could make the bust area a bit bigger, and make the folds on the shirt realistic ! ^^ That would be truly amazing guys!
Love you all

Last edited by a moderator:

Steve

Retired Administrator
Re: [Request] I tried to make my chest slightly bigger=$ but I messed up..Can u clean

I'm closing this thread.
We don't know if you're posting a picture of yourself or using a photo of someone else to embarrass them.
Sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.