What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I need help with editing a photo. Please.

John Walker

I have this photo, all I want is for the cracks in the photo and what not to be fixed, The embossed stamp is fine, unless you can do that too. I am not sure if this is difficult to do, but if you can help, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
che.jpg

John Walker

Holy geeze.. I have no idea how you Photoshop guys do this kind of stuff. I was trying for hours and couldn't do anything close to this. No wonder they call you gurus. Thanks a bunch. :thumbsup:

ALB68

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Staff Member
It's MAGIC dude :) You got a couple of our best magicians on the case too.

Holy geeze.. I have no idea how you Photoshop guys do this kind of stuff. I was trying for hours and couldn't do anything close to this. No wonder they call you gurus. Thanks a bunch. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

John Walker

Thank you MrTom and IamSam, you guys did a wonderful job! I am excited to share this photo with my friends and family. Keep up the good work! :wave:

Rajeev Desai

make-the-baby-smile2.gif

I took the image from IamSam, thank you IamSam :), and gave the cute little one a little bit of smile! Just a little to make my heart leap with joy with her recognizing me a little more now... :)

Thank you all!