What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pop Quiz 2: Which Woman Isn't the Same Woman.. Photoshop Used?

TPSForums

So this one is a little different than the first quiz, maybe not quite as Photoshop oriented, but because minor photoshop may have been used, I'm going to post it nonetheless.. The next Quiz will be a more pure photoshop quiz, this one is more facial recognition.

The question is this: Of the 4 following women, are they all the same woman, and if not, which one(s) aren't the same woman?

j5ZpDRo.png

1 Point goes to whoever is correct:..

Answer A. They're all the same woman
Answer B. One of these women is a different person (you have to identify which one, and why)
Answer C. Two or more of these women are a different person.

Also, if you think the differences that are seen are possibly the result of using photoshop, mention that.

Keep in mind, the ages could be different between these pictures.

Happy Guessing :thumbsup:

TPSForums

Also, I am sorry the image resolution isn't higher.. I actually added a blur to some of the faces to even it out..
The next quiz will be better image quality, I promise.

TPSForums

No takers? Seems like a pretty easy one to me.. maybe I'm just better at facial recognition though (or think I am ;)

Like I said, minor photoshop may have been used, such as adding a wrinkle, changing the teeth slightly, or changing the eye color - but nothing more major than that (if anything). It is equally likely no photoshop was used.,. But if you think none was used, say so.

Anyway, who's who and who isn't who, or are all the same- that is the Quiz... 1 pt is awaiting.

TPSForums

Not trying to spam the forum here, but nobody has an opinion on this? This is an easy point!

Quiz ends Wednesday, 10/1/14.. 3 PM Pacific Time.

If you don't answer, you don't get a point. There is no penalty for a wrong answer, only a penalty for not trying.

rogerthat

I will take a stab at this and say #2 is a different woman than the other 3.
Other 3 arê the same woman.

Last edited:

Rajeev Desai

3, 2, 1, and 4... Same woman different ages, ascending. Wild guess, of course. Could also be a brilliant PS effort, but then #3 is definitely quite young to make her a starting point of the photoshopped ageing process.

Another guess: all 4 are different but related.

TPSForums

3, 2, 1, and 4... Same woman different ages, ascending. Wild guess, of course. Could also be a brilliant PS effort, but then #3 is definitely quite young to make her a starting point of the photoshopped ageing process.

Another guess: all 4 are different but related.

Thanks for the guesses guys.. appreciate the participation.

However, Rajeev, you need to stick to one guess: Do you think they're all the same woman, or four different women?

Again, like I said, there would be no major photoshop done, just minor stuff such as changing eye color, teeth, etc.

Ok, one more response on this, and it will end and give out the points..

VPanda

I think woman #4 is the different one. Im assuming solely on facial recognition.

Rajeev Desai

Sorry! OK, I will go with:
Four different women, all are related. :)

Thanks!

Thanks for the guesses guys.. appreciate the participation.

However, Rajeev, you need to stick to one guess: Do you think they're all the same woman, or four different women?

Again, like I said, there would be no major photoshop done, just minor stuff such as changing eye color, teeth, etc.

Ok, one more response on this, and it will end and give out the points..

Last edited: