What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please Help! Simple fix for FAB family recreated photo!

sunshine78

Can someone please help me finish my little family project? All I need is the background from the childhood photo to go onto the recreated one and also, the sewn-on image on the blue jumper of the front little girl to go onto the adult blue jumper. Does that make sense?

Hope you can help - I'm a novice novice, not even good at iphoto editing!!!!!!!

Ta!

1412562127_tmp_IMG_4441.jpg

1412562288_tmp_pixie_foto_0001.jpg

Attachments

• PGRecreate.jpg
    PGRecreate.jpg
    442 KB · Views: 3

sunshine78

You are amazing!!!!!! Thank you so much - absolutely made my day (month-year!) I was seriously out of my depth volunteering to complete this project for my siblings - the outfits were the easy part.

Thanks again!

MikeMc

McGuru
You are amazing!!!!!! Thank you so much - absolutely made my day (month-year!) I was seriously out of my depth volunteering to complete this project for my siblings - the outfits were the easy part.

Thanks again!

Show us where you are, we can walk you thru this...pretty basic, I think you can.....

I did my quicky with elements, which makes it harder for me