What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dan-Anderson

I am not a computer person. I spend more time outside than I do inside. If I could please ask for someone's help with a photoshoping task I would much appreciate it. What I need is for photo #1 to have my head replaced with the head from photo #2. Thank you very much!!

Attachments

• IMG_20141003_134717799.jpg
    IMG_20141003_134717799.jpg
    446.8 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_20141003_134631981.jpg
    IMG_20141003_134631981.jpg
    560.2 KB · Views: 3

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hey Dan, welcome to PSG.

I like your panting smile in the first image better and .................. oh, your the other one! Sorry, couldn't resist!

I'm sure one of our members (or myself if I have time) will be along to help you out! Give it some time.

Dan-Anderson

Really?? I honestly thought that someone would have fun with this and switch heads around!?!?! This is photo shop "gurus" right?

Dan-Anderson

OK well that one looks amazing but I was taking about switching heads around. I figured someone would have put the dogs head on my body for fun. Someone told me to put it up here then proceeded to worn me that I may get something funny. You do amazing work. Something I am unable to do!

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dan, what you requested was ....What I need is for photo #1 to have my head replaced with the head from photo #2. Thank you very much!!

We try to stick with what's requested, anything else could be considered trolling and we don't allow that.

If you had requested a fun edit, then you may have gotten some more interesting results.

You also have to remember, while we certainly don't mind requests, we are primarily a discussion forum.

Maybe someone will come by and mix this up for you! Good luck!

ALB68

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Staff Member
hummmm :popcorn: