What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

better way to do this?

Serissa_99

Hi
need to just simply state that am far from a photoshop guru. have recently tried geocaching and quickly stumbled upon this image. What started off as a simply hobby has turned into a photoshop challenge for me. Simply put, in the image is a hidden number. Have tried getting it as clear as possible and although you can read it (with a bit of help from your imagination) i would like to know (and perhaps learn) if there are better ways to isolate the number in photoshop. I have mainly tried changing the saturation, hue and brightness and contrast. Anybody else has a better idea??

Cheers
numbers copy.jpgnumbers original state.png

Last edited:
Yep what you did works fine, i read it and the numbers couldn't make any sense of it though?

Yep what you did works fine, i read it and the numbers couldn't make any sense of it though?

as far as i gather it says 58 15 15 15 15... these are clues to a mystery geocache, in essence its missing numbers in map coordinates... mystery geocaches are quite fun...and sometimes really tricky..

Back