What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is this even remotely possible? HELP!

Just realized number 4 undone, think I'll give it a go tomorrow, brain needs some Photoshop rest tonight :shocked:that's how my eye's feel after looking at sooooooo many little pixels :rofl:

Omg... you are all so so so so so AMAZING! Thank you so much! Really, if I could hand deliver you cupcakes, I would. I did find the last one, but I don't wanna ask for too much from you guys, so I won't post it unless anyone is interested. But again, thank you. You have no idea know how happy you made me.

Your very welcome from all of the guys!

We're interested! Post the last one!

As Sam said you are very welcome and glad that we could help you, no problem posting the last one, quite enjoyed doing the few I did so another will be a little more practice for me :thumbsup:

P.S.
"though I still don't wanna get my hopes up too high"
Never doubt the power of Photoshop and these guys here can work some serious magic!!

Last edited:
Seriously. Magic. My bf told me there was no point in asking because it's "impossible" well now...what does he know. :p

So is anyone doing these last two yet?

I don't mind but I'd like to avoid a repeat #1 situation.

Regards.
MrTom.

I thought the same thing..............so I'm not doing it, but I can if no one else wants to.

Hi Sam and MrTom

Nearly finished the first one on the left, I'll leave the one on the right to one of you guys :)

...Nearly finished the first one on the left...
Now that was close!

I have to use my own 'fixed' version of the PSG Dark theme as there isn't an official one for this theme which means with the narrower page those images are displayed one above the other.

I thought.....gedstar is having a giraffe here...on the left? Whats he on?

Fortunately I temporarily disabled my 'theme' to reveal those images side by side.

Had I have gone by the orientation of the images I'd have ended up doing the same one!.....Again! LOL

Anyways...thought you might have a chuckle at that one.

I'll do the other image now.

Regards.
MrTom.

@MrTom

Only figured out what you talking about after playing around with the Themes, now I see what you mean :) that would have been funny

So the one on the left would have been the one on the right :shocked:
So for those in MrTom's situation I done the one on the right or the top depending on how you see things :rofl:

Last edited:

Back