What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is this even remotely possible? HELP!

Ok so long story short, a few of my son's first holiday (Christmas,bday, etc) got ripped up. I wanted to put them in his baby book and call me sentimental but it's been about two months and I'm still completely heartbroken and can't get over it. They are taped together at the moment. Is it even remotely possible to scan them onto a computer, edit out the tape and then reprint? I know I'm grasping at straws here but please say it's possible......

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
Welcome to the forum.

You're in luck... with Photoshop, it can be done and good as new.

If you say it's a few and not torn into hundreds of pieces, upload a couple of your most prized pictures in this thread and we'll see what can be done with them.

MrToM

Guru
LOL......"GAME ON" gedstar! :thumbsup:

Where's the pics!....where's the pics!....pant...pant...
...chomping at the bit here! :rofl:

Regards.
MrTom.

Thank you all so so so much for your responses! I feel so much better knowing this MIGHT be possible (though I still don't wanna get my hopes up too high). You all did a great job with that photo!IMG_0001.jpgIMG_0002.jpgIMG_0003.jpgIMG_0004.jpgIMG_0005.jpgIMG_0006.jpgI had one more but I can't find it :/

MrToM

Guru
And again....

train_A_02.png

@gedstar....are you doing another and if so which one?

No point in doing the same ones....I'll start from the bottom.

Regards.
MrTom.

Last edited:

gedstar

Guru
Oops sorry MrTom should have mentioned that before starting, at least the OP will have a choice, nice job

Just going to try the second image now

MrToM

Guru
No worries....you weren't to know I was doing it as well.

Ok....well, I've started with the last one so I'll see ya in the middle.

Regards.
MrTom.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
You guys are crazy fast! I started working on the first one as well and I'm almost done with it! maybe we should have coordinated our efforts! LOL!!!

Great job guys!