What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[REQUEST] Will Someone Please Help Me With This Design?

salvation

Hey guys, I've been looking around online for hours now trying to find the design on this shirt. I want to put it on a hoodie for myself, but I haven't been able to find anything close to it. Now, I understand that I'm new here and I'm not even expecting a reply, but I guess it's worth a shot.

The Design:
astro mickey.png

The closest looking astronaut portrait I could find:
John_Herrington_HighRez.jpg

The closest looking mickey mouse head (I would like the eyes colored in like the vintage style + the red tongue):
disney-mickey-mouse-head.jpg

The mickey mouse hands in the design would be a plus but I don't know if anyone would do it.

If anyone is able/willing to do this, very very much appreciated. Thank you!

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hi salvation and welcome.

We are more of a discussion forum and we would much rather prefer to instruct you on how to accomplish this edit on your own. Do you have Photoshop or something similar?

Tom Mann

Guru
In addition to what Sam said, there's another issue.

I realize that this is (hopefully) nothing but a little personal project and you are probably not planning on producing and selling these shirts, but personally, I wouldn't touch a copyrighted image from Disney with a ten foot pole, especially considering their army of copyright lawyers and their bulldog reputation.

Others may feel different about this.

Tom

Last edited:

ZipedX

Power User
In addition to what Sam said, there's another issue.

I realize that this is (hopefully) nothing but a little personal project and you are probably not planning on producing and selling these shirts, but personally, I wouldn't touch a copyrighted image from Disney with a ten foot pole, especially considering their army of copyright lawyers and their bulldog reputation.

Others may feel different about this.

Tom

Yeah pole and army is what stays my pen in this case too.

salvation

Yes of course, I am only planning on using the design for personal use; I've followed the fiasco people like deadmau5 had to go through because of Disney. I mainly use Paint.net because it's free; I will try to make it myself and post updates.

The only reason why I wanted to ask someone to do it was because I don't have much free time because of school and whatnot, and actual design sites won't do the design for me because of Disney's copyright policies; I would still be willing to pay someone on this site to make this for me, but I understand this site is mainly for helping others make the design themselves.

Tom Mann

Guru
I'm glad you understand, Salvation. Unfortuntely, Deadmau5 is only one of the many recipients of Disney's wrath. Their litigious history started decades ago.

Good luck,

Tom M

salvation

Here's an update on the design: PNDp8fR.jpg

How do I get rid of the text on the top left and the bottom right? I'd also like to make parts of the background darker and also make the reflection on the helmet darker as well, like it is in the original.

Thank you!

ALB68

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Staff Member
The clone tool will take care of the text issue. Mickey's head looks out of proportion to me.